March 31st – Easter Egg Hunt | FREE |10AM
The annual Syracuse Easter Egg Hunt will be held at Founder’s Park on Saturday, March 31, at 10 am SHARP! Children 11 years of age and younger are welcome to participate. The Easter Bunny will be available for picture-taking with the children. Accommodations for special needs children will be available. Volunteers are needed to help stuff eggs. If you are interested, please call the Syracuse Community Center at 801-614-9660 opt. 1
June 23rd – 30th Syracuse Days
Egg Stuffing – must be completed and dropped off by Friday, March 30th
For more information, visit syracuserecreation.com or call 801-614-9660
*Posted with permission from Syracuse.com
Whew!! This is going to be a SUPER FUN weekend in Davis County!! Make sure to look at the events calendar on GoDavis.biz for more details and more events!! Click event listed below to find more details including a MAP!! I’m going to highlight a couple fun events that are going on Wednesday and Thursday this week too…. ready??!
Wednesday June 22nd
Thursday June 23rd
Friday June 24th
- Sunset Days: 12pm-night > Carnival, vendors, Baby contest, Skate contest, Movie in the Park “Minions”. Details HERE
- Syracuse Heritage Days: 4pm-night > Carnival, vendors, family magic show, lip sync contest, family movie night at dusk (“The Good Dinosaur”). Details HERE.
- FREE Concert in the Park: 7pm, Bountiful > Bountiful’s Got Talent
- Haunted Ranch: 8:30pm, Antelope Island State Park
- Astronomy Program: 9pm, Antelope Island State Park
- FREE Movie in the Park, Centerville: Dusk, “McFarland USA”
Saturday June 25th
- Sunset Days: 6:30am-Night > 5K, Breakfast, PARADE, Car Show, Dunk tank, Mud Volleyball tournament, Entertainment, FIREWORKS. Details HERE.
- Syracuse Heritage Days: 7:30am-Night > Breakfast, PARADE, Vendors, Entertainment, CARNIVAL, Syracuse’s Got Talent, Free Concert, FIREWORKS!! See details HERE.
- Hill AFB AIR SHOW: Gates open at 8am. Pre-show at 9:30am. Show starts at 10am. See details HERE.
- Let’s Talk Trees: 9am, USU Botanical Center Kaysville
- Natural Living Conference: 9am-5pm, Davis Conference Center
- History of Antelope Island’s Bison: 2pm
- Kids Night Out: 6pm-9:30pm, Choson Martial Arts Academy
- Open Mic Night: 8pm, Bountiful
Sunday June 26th
ENJOY and BE SAFE this weekend! Please LIKE our Facebook page and SHARE this post to your friends!! And remember to search our COUPONS page to save $$ this weekend at local businesses, restaurants, activities & more!