Weather changing, leaves falling, lots of eating, no school days, lots of breaks, settling down, trying to stay warm but what to do now weekend warriors??
Gooo To The Movies! November is the perfect month to take the family to the movies! With great new releases every weekend, almost too cozy seats, blankets to stay warm, ways to save money and even get free popcorn!! Families read below the current holiday 10 top family movies and top 10 ways to save on movies. Some kid movies seem to get even funnier the second time you see it, so take your kids more than once and beat the crowds by going to matinees or early bird showings.
TOP 10 WAYS TO SAVE ON MOVIES:
- Go in the Afternoon or first showing of the day.
- Buy at the Box Office, no fees.
- Skip the 3D and IMAX.
- Find a Late-Runner theater.
- Divvy Up the Snacks and eat beforehand.
- Loyal theater member, specialty discounts or credit card perks.
- Grab Gift Cards, group discount deals or purchase in advance.
- Use Movie Clubs. If you have a Sam’s Club or Costco membership, you can save on movie tickets with club cards also can be purchased at theaters.
- MONDAY Megaplex Matinee prices all day America First CU members.
- TUESDAY Discount $5 night. Plus UEC movie theaters have free popcorn.
TOP 10 MOVIES TO SEE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON:
- Dr. Seuss, The Grinch – opens Nov. 9, 2018
- Cirque Du Soleil in Cinema; Kurios – opens Nov. 13, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts; The Crimes of Grindelwald – opens Nov. 16, 2018
- Instant Family – opens Nov. 16, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet – opens Nov. 21, 2018
- Robin Hood – opens Nov. 21, 2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- Small Foot
- The House with a Clock in its Walls
- Goosebumps 2; Haunted Halloween