(find individual events on community calendar www.GoDavis.biz/events – BEST calendar for Davis County!)
*Last updated 6/1/16
POOLS & SPLASH PADS >>>
2. Clearfield Aquatic Center has an indoor pool, lap pool, hot tub, and splash pad as well as an outdoor splash pad.
3. South Davis Recreation Center in Bountiful (550 N 200 W) has a leisure pool and lap pool. They also have ice skating rink and fitness center.
4. The Rush Funplex in Syracuse has a new pool facility including waterslides, lazy river, and splash pad. Click HERE for possible coupons & promotions. Rush Funplex also has arcades, bowling, laser tag, mini golf, go karts, birthday parties, and more.
5. Chloe’s Sunshine Playground in Syracuse has a fully accessible playground with ramps, swings, slides, music garden, shade, and water splash pad. 1912 W 1900 S 💥
6. Ellison Park in Layton (700 N 2200 W) has a large splash pad with raised structure right by the ballparks, grassy area, and snack bar. Open 7 days a week, 9am to 9pm. 💥
7. Heritage Park in Kaysville (150 N Fairfield Rd) has a splash pad, walking path, pavilion, playground, and open space. 💥
8. Farmington Crossing (within an apartment community) has a splash pad and playground, 985 W Willow Garden Paseo 💥
9. Legacy Park in North Salt Lake (1120 W 1100 N) has a splash pad, basketball, grills, large boweries, picnic tables, playground, restrooms, power supply, soccer field, trees, and walking trail. Open Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm. 💥
10. Lagoon-a-Beach in Farmington has multiple waterslides, splash pad, and lazy river. Lagoon is also Utah’s Amusement Park.
11. Cherry Hill in Kaysville (1325 S Main St) has pools, waterslides, tube slides, and toddler area.
12. Farmington City Pool, 142 S Main Street in Farmington. Slides, pool, diving board.
ADDITIONAL FUN CENTERS>>
15. Boondocks Fun Center in Kaysville (525 Desert Ave) offers arcades, games, bowling, mini golf, go karts, and more.
16. Classic Fun Center in Layton (867 N 1200 W) offers rollerskating rink, bounce houses, laser tag, and birthday parties!
Shopping>> 💥 (free to go, not free if you buy something 😉)
17. Station Park in Farmington (140 N Union Ave) is a unique outdoor shopping experience for the whole family! Fountain square includes children’s play area, outdoor fireplace, fountain with led lights and music, and monthly family events. Upscale shopping, dining, movie theater, businesses, and more. 💥
18. Layton Hills Mall in an indoor mall with shopping, dining, and events. SeaQuest aquarium will be opening in the Layton Hills Mall end of Summer 2016. 💥
19. Historic Bountiful Main Street has a variety of shopping and businesses on Bountiful’s Main Street from 500 South to 400 North. Many fun activities during the summer as well like the Chalk Art Festival! All events are listed on www.GoDavis.biz/events 💥
20. AMC Layton Hills 9 in Layton (728 W 1425 N) features reclining seats!
21. Cinemark Tinseltown in Layton (750 W 1500 N) with $5 Tuesdays, $4 Seniors Mondays, and Kids Summer Movie program.
22. Syracuse Stadium 6 is the only movie theater in Syracuse city.
23. Kaysville Theater is one of the few LOCAL owned theaters in Utah, showing movies for only $2-3 each.
24. Cinemark Farmington is located in Station Park’s Fountain Square area and has Tuesday discount day $5 and Mondays Seniors day $6.
25. Larry H Miller Megaplex Theater in Centerville is an IMAX theater will feature a Kids Summer Movie program this year! More details will be added when info provided!
26. Cinemark Bountiful features a Monday Family Day discount (see concessions for offer details)
Theaters, Music, Art, & Museums >>
27. Summer Nights with the Stars by the Davis Arts Council has a variety of music Concerts showing at Kenley Amphitheater in Layton including Chicago, Beach Boys, Amy Grant, and more! Get tickets in advance before they sell out!!
28. Free Sunday Night Concert Series is every Sunday Night in the summer at Kenley Amphitheater in Layton and fun for the whole family. Shows start June 5th and end August 28th. FREE!! 💥
29. Davis Arts Chamber Music Series is partnered with Alpine Church in Layton to provide classical music concerts. 💥
30. Snow Horse Art Gallery in Layton (Davis Conference Center) is open daily from 8am to 8pm and is FREE admission. 💥
31. Bountiful Davis Arts Center (90 N Main St) offers a variety of exhibits, classes, and workshops. 💥 (some events are free)
32. Centerpoint Legacy Theater in Centerville (525 N 400 W) will be showing West Side Story and Hello Dolly this summer 2016!
33. Hopebox Theater in Kaysville (1700 S Frontage Rd) has open auditions and will be showing the Wizard of Oz and The Little Mermaid this summer! This theater GIVES BACK to those battling cancer or other life-altering ailments.
34. Syracuse Arts Council offers a symphony and theater productions at Syracuse High Schoool. There are open auditions and will be showing Disney’s The Little Mermaid this August.
35. Charles W. Penrose Cabin Museum in Farmington (272 N Main), open by appointment. 💥
36. The Whitaker, Centerville’s Heritage Museum (168 N Main St) 💥
37. Hill AFB Museum just outside of the west gate of Hill AFB (7961 Wardleigh Rd.) is a great place to take kids for FREE! Planes inside and outside, kids learning center, museum – this is a MUST-SEE in Davis County area! 💥
- #4 Rush Funplex has 2 full Bowling Alleys including a black light alley!
39. Bountiful Bowl (409 S 500 W)
40. Davis Lanes in Layton (1396 N Main St) has family and league bowling available.
41. Orchard Lanes in North Salt Lake (30 S 130 E)
- See #14 Boondocks also has a bowling alley
Best Parks in Davis County >>
42. Layton Commons Park featuring a large playground, grassy fields, feeding ducks and riverwalk area. 437 N Wasatch Dr. 💥
43. Nicholls Castle Park in Kaysville/Fruit Heights includes a unique wooden play area that looks like a castle! There is also plenty of space for picnics, playing games, and a little nature path along the river. 💥
44. Tolman Park (“Rocket Park”) in Bountiful at 100 N 1300 E has a really fun playground along with a pavilion, shade trees, bathrooms, and grassy area. 💥
45. Fire Station Park in Bountiful at 76 W 200 S is great for little kids! Playground is fire truck themed and right next to a Fire Station! 💥
46. Jensen Park in Syracuse offers 3 pavilions, reception center, fishing pond, and walking path. There is currently not a playground, but this is a great place to walk around and enjoy family time together. 💥
47. Mueller Park in Bountiful at 900 Mueller Park Rd has large picnic area, shady trees, and a hiking trail that allows dirt biking and horseback riding. 💥
Skate Parks >>
48. Syracuse Skate Park 1798 W 1500 S part of Founders Park (1950 W 1675 S) 💥
49. Layton Skate Park 650 N 2100 W (near Ellison Park) 💥
50. Clearfield Skate Park 934 South and 1000 East 💥
Golf Courses >>
51. Bountiful Ridge Golf Club (2430 S Bountiful Blvd) 801-298-6040
52. Crane Field in Clinton (3648 W Cranefield Rd) 801-779-3800
53. Davis Park Golf Course in Fruit Heights (1074 E Nichols Rd) 801-544-0401
54. Eaglewood Golf Course in North Salt Lake (1110 E Eaglewood Dr) 801-299-0088
55. Glen Eagle in Syracuse (3176 W 1700 S) 801-773-4653
56. Lakeside Golf Course in West Bountiful (1201 N 1100 W) 801-295-1019
57. Oak Ridge Country Club in Farmington (1492 Shepard Lane) 801-451-2229
58. Schneiter’s Bluff in West Point (300 N 3500 W) 801-773-0731
59. Sun Hills Golf Course in Layton (3185 North Hills Drive) 801-771-4814
60. Swan Lakes Golf Course in Layton (850 N 2200 W) 801-546-1045
61. Valley View Golf Course in Layton (2501 E Gentile) 801-546-1630
Hikes & Trails >>
62. There are numerous great hikes and trails all over Davis County. This list will get you started: http://www.daviscountyutah.gov/trails 💥 Comment with your favorite hike or trail!
63. Kaysville, every Thursday July 7th- September 22nd from 5-8pm at USU Botanical Center, 875 S 50 W. 💥
64. Syracuse, every Wednesday July 6th – September 28th from 4pm to dusk at Founders Park, 1904 W 1700 S. 💥
65. Bountiful, every Thursday starting June 16th through October 20th from 3pm to 8pm.
66. Roy, Saturdays 8am-1pm starting August 20th through September 24th at George Wahlen North Park, 1925 W 4200 S, Roy.
**Possible Farmers Market at Black Island Farms. Info hasn’t been posted yet, so we will keep you updated!
Food Trucks >>
67. Mondays, 5pm-9pm at Fruit Heights by the Food Truck League
68. Tuesdays, 5pm-9pm at Syracuse RC Willey parking lot by the Food Truck League
69. Wednesdays, 5pm-9pm at Northridge High School in Layton by the Food Truck League
Trampoline Parks >>
70. Sky Trampoline Park in Layton includes multiple trampolines, rock climbing wall, zip line, dodgeball area, basketball area, and more!
71. Get Air Trampoline Park in Kaysville features large trampoline areas with islands, slack line, dodgeball courts, toddler section, and more!
DUCK PONDS >>>
72. Layton City Pond: Just west of Layton high school behind large playground and grass area. Nice walking path and many ducks & geese to feed. There are a lot and be careful, they can crowd you fast!
73. Syracuse: Jensen Nature Pond, 3176 South Bluff Road. Over 20 acres of space including 33 picnic tables, 1 public restroom, 3 pavilions, fishing, walking & jogging trail, ducks to feed, and plenty of parking. Definitely a beautiful place to spend time with family and friends.
74. Clinton City Pond, 2415 N., 3000 W. 4 acres of space, fishing, no dogs allowed, ducks to feed, etc.
75. Kaysville Pond, 550 S 50 W. Many walking paths and space to picnic.
76. Farmington Pond, 750 N 75 W. Offers restrooms, picnic tables, duck feeding, connect to Lagoon trail, and a fishing dock. Fish stocked every 2 weeks.
77. Bountiful Lake, W 1600 N Woods Cross. Fishing, restrooms, wildlife observation areas, picnic areas, trails, fishing piers, and a boat ramp.
78. Clearfield: Steed Pond, 300 N 1000 W, and Mabey Pond, 310 S 500 E. Fishing available at both ponds. Steed Park is next to Holt Elementary and has a 60 person picnic pavilion, bbq grills, softball diamonds, tennis courts, 3 volleyball courts, restrooms, and walking/jogging paths.
79. Antelope Island State Park in Syracuse (4528 W 1700 S) is open daily 6am to 10pm. Visitors Center, Field Garr Ranch, scheduled activities, or just take a “float” in the Great Salt Lake! Just have to pay entrance fee for most events.
80. Davis County Libraries throughout Davis County have storytimes Monday through Friday, book clubs, summer reading program, and featured events. Story times and events are also listed on www.GoDavis.biz/events 💥
81. Legacy Events Center in Farmington has multiple events throughout the summer including the Davis Fair, rodeos, festivals, craft fairs, and more. Events posted on www.GoDavis.biz/events 💥 (free varies)
Plenty more fun individual events throughout the summer will be posted on our community calendar, www.GoDavis.biz/events like:
Summer Movies in the parks TBA, will post when info is available. More events will be added to GoDavis.biz calendar like the Taste of the Town, July 24th, Davis County Fair August 17-20, 4th of July parades, and City Days.
Did we miss a fun activity place in Davis County? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want your event posted on the GoDavis.biz calendar? We post all free events and most charity, fundraisers, sports, school, and city events. Paid events are typically sponsored by a featured business. Email email@example.com for details.